We had 15 spreadsheets in different formats with differing columns that we needed to be merged and de-duplicated into one data set. It would have taken days to do it manually.Using Joined-up Data it was easy to get the data into the shape we needed. It was quick and simple for us, and we were delighted with the result.
When you're faced with a number of spreadsheets that you need to merge into one, it can be a daunting prospect, particularly if they all have different formats.
Hours or days can be wasted trying to copy and paste from each. And can you be sure that you’ve got all the data right?
- Do you have several spreadsheets or CSV files that need to be merged?
- Is the format of each spreadsheet different?
- Are there duplicates that need to be removed?
- Do the duplicates need to be deleted or merged into one record?
- How many hours do you spend on doing this by hand?
Just think of the reports and insights you could get if you didn't have to waste hour after hour merging and de-duplicating the data in Excel.