When you’re faced with a number of spreadsheets that you need to merge into one, it can be a daunting prospect, particularly if they all have different formats.
Hours or days can be wasted trying to copy and paste from each. And can you be sure that you’ve got all the data right?[unordered_list style=”bullet”]
- Do you have several spreadsheets or CSV files that need to be merged?
- Is the format of each spreadsheet different?
- Are there duplicates that need to be removed?
- Do the duplicates need to be deleted or merged into one record?
- How many hours do you spend on doing this by hand?
Just think of the reports and insights you could get if you didn’t have to waste hour after hour merging and de-duplicating the data in Excel.
Don’t worry, you’re in the right place!
Let us take the heavy lifting – we can do the merge and de-duplication for you. Set yourself free from the drudgery so you can concentrate on processing the data as you really want it.[unordered_list style=”tick”]
- Joined-up Data can merge Excel spreadsheets and CSV files with ease, even when they have different formats
- We can identify duplicates based on flexible rules for identifying unique records
- Priorities can be set to merge the data for duplicates to get one, consolidated, record
- We will merge and de-duplicate your Excel files and CSV files so you can do something more productive